Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 am Post subject: Uncle Andrew's Chilli Crabs(rec n pic)
5 LIVE Sri Lankan crabs
half bottle of Maggi Chilli Sauce
half bottle of Maggi Tomato ketchup
juice from 1 lemon
3 eggs(lightly beaten)
3 tbsp sugar
3 cloves of garlic(skinned, chopped)
1. Kill, gut, clean crabs. Cut into smaller pieces, make sure you knock the pinchers to break the hard shell.
2. Heat up the wok with cooking oil, add garlic to stir fry till fragrant.
3. Add crabs and chilli sauce, ketchup, STIF fry over high heat for 2 mins.
4. Cover the wok and let it cook for a further 10 mins over high heat.
5. Open the cover, add beaten eggs, lemon juice and sugar.
6. Cover the wok again to cook for a further 5 mins.
7. Turn off fire, open the cover, give it a good stir fry before dishing out.
Serve immediately with spring onions(optional)
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1