Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 am Post subject: Orange Crunch cookies(rec n pic)
|A new cookie recipe created for my store. Mainly to encourage people to bake wholesome cookies for their family members. With low sugar, no eggs in mind!!
A hit will many who comes to my store. Some maciks are baking this for Hari Raya. And they are very happy with it. Very good reviews on the cookie.
375g Top Flour
100g fine sugar
zest from 2 oranges
1. Leave butter out to melt in room temperature till very soft.
2. Add zest, sugar to stir.
3. Add flour and mix till it forms into a soft dough.
4. Use a cookie scoop to scoop into half moon balls and place on the baking tray.
5. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 10 to 15 mins or when the tops are slightly golden brown.
6. Remove to cool completely before storing in containers.
Why use Top Flour?
Its the best to use for cookies
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1