Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:02 pm Post subject: Chocolate Cinnamon Cake(rec n pic)
Well, you can bake this in a regular round/square/loaf tin. I baked it in different shape trays for that Christmassy theme!
Chocolate Cinnamon Cakes
Recipe By Gina Choong
120g light brown sugar
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
200g plain flour
3 tbsp cinnamon powder
50g Valrhona cocoa powder(only the best!)
4 tbsp thickened cream(I use Paul's brand)
1. Whip butter and sugar till light and creamy.
2. Add eggs and whip till well combined
3. Add vanilla extract, mix well.
4. Add flour, cinnamon powder and cocoa powder and whip.
5. Lastly add cream, stir to combined.
6. Pour into bake pans or muffin trays
7. Baked in preheated oven 180C for 20 minutes.*
8. Remove to cool, serve with vanilla ice cream..or good on its own too!
Bake longer till 35 to 40 mins if you are using a cake pan
Bake at 20 mins if you are using muffin trays.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1