Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:35 pm Post subject: Orange Cupcakes (rec n pic)
|Was testing a new brand of bakeware by Wiltshire. Found it so easy to use. Non stick and it comes out once its cooled. And easy to clean too.
Here's the cupcakes I made:
250g Butter, salted
100g light brown sugar
80ml Evaporated Milk
50g Jupe Orange Paste
220g Plain flour
Ingredients for Cream topping
100ml Non dairy whipping cream
2 tbsp icing sugar
2 tbsp Jupe Orange paste
1. Leave butter out to soften in room temperature.
2. Add sugar and whip till creamy.
3. Add eggs, and milk and orange paste to continue to whip.
4. Turn off mixer, add flour to fold in.
5. Pour into cupcake trays or cupcake liners.
6. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 20 minutes.
7. Remove to cool before decorating.
Method for Cream topping
1. Add all the ingredients in a mixer bowl and whip till it peaks.
2. Pipe over cooled cupcakes and decorated with dragees or more orange paste.
KC Store at Kallang Bahru is the ONLY retailer that sells Jupe Concentrated Fruit Pastes from Japan and in little jars of 100g.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1