Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:03 pm Post subject: Pumpkin Crackers(rec n pic)
|I created this recipe some years ago, and shared here. Then KC forum had server problems..so I deleted alot of my old files. Here's one of my all time favourites.
250g Rice flour
50g Tapioca flour
100g Pumpkin (steamed)
1 tsp salt
tapioca flour for dusting
1. Add steamed pumpkin with water to puree.
2. Add salt and flour together.
3. Add pumpkin puree to mix till it form into a dough.
4. Use the pasta machine to roll into a smooth flat sheet.
5. Use a round cutter to cut into round shapes.
6. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towels.
8. Serve plain on its own or dip into curries.
9. uneaten crackers can be stored in air tight containers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1