Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:08 pm Post subject: Pumpkin n Seaweed Crispies(rec n pic)
|Another old recipe archived. A must try if you are into Halloween and have too many pumpkins lying around!
I used the Pumpkin sung meen recipe for this.
100g Pumpkin sung meen dough(see link above for recipe)
50g chopped Seaweed(I bought these in a small pack from DAISO)
1/4 tsp Fine salt
1. Cut dough into long thick strips.
2. Deep fry till golden brown.
3. Mix seaweed with salt
4. Sieve and drain crispies on paper towels.
5. Sprinkle seaweed and salt over crispies while its till hot.
6. Serve this as a nibbles side dish.
A wonderful home made snack. Store uneaten crispies in air tight
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1