Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 am Post subject: Ginseng Ginger Rice(rec n pic)
|I use the soup to cook this rice. It was deliciously Good.
Get the recipe for the soup here
3 cups Calrose rice(better known to us here as Sushi rice)
3 cups Ginseng Ginger Soup
1 tsp salt
1. Wash rice and drain till the water is clear.
2. Add rice, soup and salt into the rice cooker and cook till done.
* If you are using a Microwave oven, just add everything into a large casserole dish and cover it. Microwave over HIGH (100%) for 20 minutes.
Leave it covered for another 5 mins before you remove the cover.
3. Once cooked, leave it covered for another 5 mins.
4. Remove and toss up the rice.
5. Serve with ginger sauce or with other dishes.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1