Joined: 10 Aug 2011
|Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 pm Post subject: Cheesy Meatballs
|I had some minced meat in the fridge that would turn foul if I don't use it soon & I thot, why not make some meatballs for an afternoon snack? So, here's a simple receipe to share
Minced meat (about 200g)
Fish paste (about 100g)
Sliced Mushrooms about 5 flowers (I used shitake mushrooms)
Shredded morazella cheese (20g)
Shredded carrots (20g)
Pepper (a pinch)
Oyster saue (1tbsp) optional
Mixed herbs (I used rosemary, parsley & thyme)
Corn flour (5 tbsp)
Beaten egg (1 pc)
1) Combine minced meat & fish paste. Stir well & roll into a ball.
2) Add mushroom, carrots, salt, pepper, oyster sauce & mix well.
3) Put corn flour into dry bowl.
4) Combine shredded cheese, bread crumbs & herbs into another bowl.
5) Powder meat ball onto corn flour. Next, brush it with the beaten egg. Roll it in (4) & fry till slightly golden brown.