Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 am Post subject: Salmon Porridge(rec n pic)
250g calrose rice(short grain rice)
2 litre water
1 kg salmon belly
2 pcs sliced ginger(about 1 cm)
salt to taste
1. Wash rice and soak in hot water and 2 tbsp of corn oil for 1 hour. Drain.
2. Sliced salmon thinly. Set aside. Leaving skin, bones to be use later.
3. Heat up pot and add water, fish skin, bones and ginger to boil.
4. Dish out using a large and fine sieve and discard the contents.
5. Add rice to cook till its runny, soft. (about 45 mins)
6. Add sliced salmon pieces and turn off the heat, give it a good stir and cover the pot.
7. Serve hot with salt and pepper..!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1