Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 pm Post subject: Gold Ingots Tofu(rec n pic)
|actually, I just can't think of what to call this..but someone said it looks like gold ingots.. so I named this Gold Ingots Tofu.
1 pack Silken tofu
2 pcs salted eggs
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp preserved soya beans
sliced red chilli as garnishing
1. Remove tofu from pack, briefly wash in tap water, place on a deep dish.
2. Mince the soya beans into bits and add sugar, sesame oil to mix.
3. Pour over the tofu.
4. Discard salted yolk whites and cut up the raw yolks and put on top of the soya beans.
5. Steam over high heat for 12 mins.
6. Garnish with chopped chilli and serve immediately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1