Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 pm Post subject: Asparagus with Salami (rec n pic)
We got a big roll of Russian Salami from a friend..decided to use it to cook ..
This is super easy..! and tasty too.
20 pcs of fresh asparagus stalks
6 to 8 slices of salami(sliced thinly)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sugar
1. using a potato peeler, scrap/peel off the outer skin of the asparagus.
2. Cut into 4 sections(per stalk).
3. Blanch in boiling hot water for 2 to 3 mins till cooked.
4. Drain and wash in cold water.
5. Heat up the frying pan to add olive oil. Add salami to sear till slightly crispy. Add sugar to toss and then turn off the heat.
6. Arrange asparagus on a plate and top it off with the salami. Serve immediately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1