Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 pm Post subject: Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake(rec n pic)
|I did this to clear the bits and pieces of ingredients in the fridge in the studio. Left from the various baking classes we have at Kitchen Capers Baking Studio.
Then I serve this to different people(students, friends who visited me) and at different timing..served a few days' later(chilled in the fridge)..everyone ask for the recipe.
Here it is..
100g cream cheese
100g dairy whipping cream
50g unsalted butter
50g Cacao Barry 76% Dark Couverture Chocolate
30g cake flour
1. using a sauce pot, add cream to warm and add cheese to heat till soften.
2. Turn off the fire(about 5 mins, maximum), run it thru a sieve to get thru any lumps..
3. Set aside.
4. Melt chocolates over a double boil pot and add butter to stir till well mixed.
5. Add eggs to the mixer to whip till light and fluffy, slowly pour in cream cheese mixture and whip for a good 3 mins.
6. Add in chocolate sauce then followed by flour
7. Whip till evenly mixed.
8. Pour into cupcake liners or cake pan.
9. Put all the filled liners/cake pan on a deep dish fill with water..(water bath)
10. Baked in preheated oven set at 190C for 30 mins.
11. Serve when cooled.
*note : I found out that this cake tastes better when its chilled overnight.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1