Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 am Post subject: Herb Butter Prawns(rec n pic)
20 pcs fresh tiger prawns
50g salted butter
1 sprig of fresh dill leaves(if not, use dried dill : half tsp)
1 sprig of fresh basil leaves(if not use dried basil leaves, half tsp)
1. Finely chop the herbs or just run it thru a blender.
2. Melt butter in a pot over the stove and add the herbs in.
3. Pour the melted herb butter oil over the prawns and leave it to sit for 1 hour.
4. Heat up pan and add all the prawns, herb butter to stir fry over high heat for 3 to 5 mins till it turns orange..
5. Dish up and serve immediately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1