Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 am Post subject: Naughty Nelly's Lemon Spice Wings(rec n pic)
Made this with Naughty Nelly's Lemon Spice Blend..it was so good, we ate up all the 24 pcs of chicken wings. Even the mayo had the spice mixed into it.
*KC store sells Naughty Nelly spices..!
24 pcs of mid wing(chicken)
1 tbsp Lime Pepper Blend spice*
2 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp light soya sauce
oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, add spice, soy sauce and wings together to mix evenly.
2. Add corn starch and briefly coat all the wings .
3. Leave it aside to marinate for 20 mins.
4. Heat up oil in pan and drop each wing to fry for 5 mins (maximum).
5. Turn over to get an even colour.
6. Serve hot with mayo
Mayo sauce : Stir together
2 tbsp of Mayonaisse
1 tbsp of Mustard
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp lime pepper blend
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1