Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm Post subject: Naughty Nelly's Colorado Crackers(rec n pic)
You can get Naughty Nelly's Spices from Kitchen Capers(store). Our store is at Block 71 #01-531F Kallang Bahru S330071
50g egg white
1 tsp Naughty Nelly's Colorado Red Salt Spices
20g plain flour
1. Put egg white and spices into the mixer bowl and whip at high speed
2. When the mixture becomes frothy, add flour and whisk for a good 1 min.
3. Add the batter into a piping bag and pipe onto baking parchment paper
4. Use the spoon to spread the batter till as thin as you can.
5. Baked in a preheated oven set at 190C for 10 mins or until the sides have turn golden brown.
6. Peel off the parchment paper and gently lift the crackers up and leave aside to cool completely.
7. Serve with mayo or good on its own..You can also serve this with a fruit salad..!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1