Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 am Post subject: Bacon in a Cookie (rec n pic)
Did this just for fun..surprisingly it was really good. and couldn't stop at one.
100g bacon bits
120g sunflower oil
70g fine sugar
250g all purpose flour
1. Pan fry bacon bits till dry and crispy. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, add oil, sugar and egg to stir. Then add bacon bits
3. Add flour to fold in till it forms into a soft dough.
4. Using a cookie scoop and scoop the dough onto the baking tray
5. Bake in a preheated oven 180C for 20 mins until its golden brown.
6. Cool on wire rack before storing.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1