Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am Post subject: Pumpkin Pudding
|I did this purely to rid of that one and only baby pumpkin in the fridge. Already use the other one to cook porridge..!
Easy, simple and a truly vegetarian dessert. yums!
You can use any type of moulds you have for this.
1 whole pumpkin(small)
1 tbsp Konnyaku jelly powder
200ml soy milk(unsweetened)
wolf berries(soak in warm water to re-hydrate)
1. Wash and steam whole pumpkin for 10 mins.
2. Slice off the top, dig out the seeds, discard it.
3. Dig out cooked flesh using a spoon and mash it with a spoon or fork.
4. Heat up soy milk, sugar in a pot till warmed.
5. Add jelly powder to stir till its completely dissolved.
6. Add pumpkin mash and stir till evenly mixed.
7. Pour into the pumpkin, leave it in the fridge to set.
8. Drop a few wolf berries on top before serving..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1
Last edited by Gina on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total