Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 am Post subject: Mandarin Orange Hokkaido Cupcakes(rec n pic)
|Recipe created for Bosch Singapore
Mandarin Orange Hokkaido Cupcakes
Recipe by Gina Choong
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 egg whites
80g fine sugar
4 egg yolks
40g fresh milk
20g of mandarin orange pulp (remove seeds, skin)
40g sunflower oil
1 large piece of dried orange peel (soften in warm water)
80g self raising flour
1. Add milk, mandarin orange pulp, soften orange peels into the Bosch Blender Attachment and blend till smooth.
2. Remove and pour into a mixing bowl and lightly whip egg yolks, oil into it till well combined, using Bosch Kitchen Machine
3. Add flour and stir in till well mixed. Set aside.
4. In the mixer bowl, add egg whites to whip till foamy. Slowly pour in the sugar and continue to whip till it peaks.
5. Turn off the Bosch Kitchen Machine and pour in the other batter.
6. Turn the dial to no. 2 and allow the Bosch Kitchen Machine to whip till the two batters are completely mixed.
7. Pour into cupcake liners and baked in a preheated Bosch oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
8. Remove to cool before serving with whipped cream frosting or just lightly dust it with snow powder.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1