Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 am Post subject: Raspberry Fluffy Chiffon Cake(rec n pic)
Sliced...super fluffy and soft.
This is the Raspberry Extract I used
Good for a Tube Pan that is 21 cm in diameter.
Notes : I used eggs that are 55g.
10 egg white
90g fine sugar
10 egg yolks
80ml Sunflower Cooking oil
30 g Raspberry with Seeds Extract
100g plain flour
1. Lightly whisk egg yolks with raspberry extract, milk, oil together till well combined.
2. Add flour to whisk in till well mixed.
3. Whip Egg whites in a mixer bowl with a balloon whisk till frothy.
4. Add sugar and continue to whip till stiff peaks.
5. Pour in red batter and whip for 2 mins or until its well mixed.
6. Pour into tube pan, baked in Preheated oven at 170C for 45 minutes.
7. Remove from hot oven and invert to cool.
8. Sliced only when cooled.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1