Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:36 pm Post subject: Orr Chian (Oyster Omelette)
The flour I used, bought from our KC Store.
60 g Sweet Potato starch
30 g Tapioca starch
pinch of salt
dash of ground black pepper
100g frozen oysters (meat only)
onion oil, optional, if not use cooking oil
1. Mix it in a bowl, stirring to make sure there is no lumps
2. Heat up a frying pan with onion oil till hot
3. Pour the batter in and swirl the pan to get an even thickness
4. Turn up the heat and wait till the dough sizzles and slightly burnt on the side of the pan.
5. Flip the pastry over and continue to fry
6. You can use the spatula to break up the pastry into smaller bits.
7. Pour the beaten eggs over the pastry
8. Cook for a good 2 mins and finally scatter all the oysters on the egg.
9. Do a simple stir fry to cook the oysters further.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1