Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:36 am Post subject: Belgium Cocoa Cookies (rec n pic)
|Testing a Premium flour from Taiwan. Proved to be such a winner..!
These cookies are super crunchy on the crust and melts away when it touches your wet tongue. The Belgium Cocoa Powder compliments this cookie with more Belgium Dark Couverture Chocolate Chips.
A must try! Especially when you can make without EGGS!
Taiwan Cake Flour : only Available in Kitchen Capers(kallang bahru and kent ridge)
Makes 100 pieces of cookies
120g butter, salted(melted till liquid state)
250g Taiwan's Blue Jacket Premium Cake Flour*(Blue Jacket is a brand)
80g Light brown sugar(* you can use 100g Castor Sugar)
10g Belcolade Cocoa Powder
100g Belcolade Dark Couverture Choco Chips
1. Put liquid butter, sugar, cocoa powder and flour into a small mixing bowl and stir till evenly mixed.
Minimal use of ingredients
2. Add chcoolate chips and mix evenly.
Cookie dough comes together beautifully..
3. Preheat oven to 200C for 10 mins.
4. Shape the dough into balls, flatten it and place on the tray lined with parchment paper.
Ready for the oven
5. Lower the oven temperature to 180C and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove to cool before storing into cookie jars.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1