Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 am Post subject: Fish Maw Rolls(rec n pic)
|Recipe was created for Cold Storage Singapore
LIVE Cooking Demo done on 1 Feb 2015
Fish Maw Rolls
Recipe by Gina Choong
Serves 4 persons
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
100g minced pork
2 tbsp mixed vegetables(thawed)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 egg yolk
dash of ground white pepper
150ml Swanson Chicken Stock
1 tbsp sesame oil
pinch of salt
2 tbsp potato starch
6 pcs Dried Fish Maw
1. Heat up a pot with water to soften the fish maw
2. Wash and drain in tap water until the water runs clear from oil.
3. Drain and set aside
4. Mix filling ingredients together and use a piping bag to fill into the fish maw
5. Arrange the stuffed fish maws on a plate and steam over high heat for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from steamer and drain the stock from the plate.
7. Heat up a sauce pot and add sauce ingredients and the cooked stock to boil till it thickens.
8. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the cooked fish mall into bite sizes.
9. Pour the hot sauce over and serve warm with rice.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1