Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:13 am Post subject: Japanese Mushroom Fries(rec n pic)
|Recipe was created for Cold Storage Singapore
LIVE Cooking Demo done on 1 Feb 2015
Japanese Mushroom Fries
Recipe by Gina Choong
Serves 4 persons
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
10 pcs of dried Mushrooms, soften in water
50g potato starch
oil for frying
Ingredients for sauce
30g Hoisin Sauce
10g Sesame Oil
50ml Swanson Chicken Stock
1 tbsp potato starch
1. Sliced mushrooms into thin shreds once its soften.
2. Dust starch powder over the sliced mushrooms.
3. Heat up frying pan with oil and add mushrooms to fry till it turns golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper towels.
4. Heat up a sauce pot and add sauce ingredients to cook over low heat.
5. Once it starts to thicken, turn off the fire. Cool and serve as a dipping sauce for the fries.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1