Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:11 am Post subject: Korean Oyster Sauce Roast Pork(rec n pic)
|Did this on CNY Day 1 for family gathering at my mom's place this year (2015).
So easy to do, all you need is just 2 ingredients and a good oven.
Sliced and ready to pop into the mouth!
1 kg pork belly(trimmed off hard skin, leaving a layer of fat on top)
4 tbsp Korean Oyster Sauce
1. Heat up a griddle pan without oil.
2. Place the pork belly down(fat layer) and grill off the fat for about 4 mins. It should be burnt slightly.
3. Lined a baking tray with foil paper.
4. Pour the sauce on the lined tray.
5. Using a pair of kitchen tongs, pick up the pork belly and coat it with the sauce.
6. Place pork on the tray dipped in the sauce.
7. Roast in the oven set at 220C for 45 minutes, turn over the pork belly every 15 mins so you get an even coating of sauce.
Roasting in progress
8. Once done, remove to cool before slicing.
9. Drizzle the sauce over the pork to serve.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1