Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:14 am Post subject: Cotton Ball Prawns(rec n pic)
Cotton Ball Prawns
Recipe by Gina Choong
10 pcs large Tiger prawn meat
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground white pepper
3 egg whites
2 tbsp plain flour
1. Marinate prawns with rest of ingredients for 10 mins.
2. Whisk egg whites till it peaks.
3. Add sifted flour and stir to mix.
4. Add prawn into it, use a spoon to scoop up and drop into a wok of hot oil.
5. Deep fry till golden brown and drain on paper towels.
6. Serve immediately with mayo, salad cream or tomato ketchup.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1