Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:13 pm Post subject: Ang Chao Ji (Red Wine Chicken)
See this link to learn to make your own Ang Chao Ji (Red Glutinous Rice Wine)
Serves 2 persons
2 chicken thighs
1 cm young ginger, sliced
pinch of salt
4 tbsp Red rice lees(rice residue)
50ml chicken stock
150ml Red rice wine
1. Chop the chicken into 4 parts.
2. add red rice lees with it and marinated for at least 6 hours or overnight. Keep it in a zip lock bag and in the fridge.
3. Heat up wok with 1 tbsp of corn oil and add ginger to fry till fragrant.
4. Add chicken, salt and marinate and stir fry for 2 minutes over high heat.
5. Add chicken stock and cover the wok and let it simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Open the cover to check that the liquid has dried up.
6. Now add Red wine, stir to mix and turn off the stove. Serve immediately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1