Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:34 am Post subject: Chocolate & Bailey Cream Souffle Cheesecake
250g cream cheese
100ml fresh milk
60g cake flour (I use Blue Jacket's Premium Cake Flour)
20g Belcolade Cocoa Powder(or any good Belgium cocoa powder)
30g Bailey's Irish Cream Liquer
6 egg yolks
100g fine sugar
1. Add butter, cheese and milk in a pot to cook till it thickens. Sieve this if there are lumps(cheese). Press it through the sieve to break down the lumps.
2. Set aside to cool completely. Add Cocoa powder, Bailey's cream Liquer and flour to stir and mix evenly till there are no lumps.
3. In a separate bowl, add cold eggs and sugar to whip till it triples in volume.
4. Pour in cheese mix and continue to whip till its evenly mixed.
5. Pour contents into a 8 inch square Cake ring that is wrapped with a tin foil
6. Put the pan on a tray filled with warm water. This is known as the "bain marie" method of baking.
7. Baked in preheated oven 170C for 1 hour.
8. Remove from the oven to cool completely before removing the cake from the ring.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1
Last edited by Gina on Sun May 28, 2017 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total