Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:11 am Post subject: Easy Lasagna
|This is my super easy version. I guess there are many recipes out there. But mine is easy because I needed it to be quick/fast to feed hungry kids who are forever hungry and waiting.
This is the brand I used.
Serves 4 persons
1 box of Lasagna sheets(I use the San Remo Instant Lasagna)
200g minced beef
500g Spaghetti sauce
1 white onion(sliced)
100g fresh button mushrooms(sliced)
500g Cheddar cheese(shredded)
20g Salted Butter
1. Heat up a sauce pot and add butter to heat up and melt.
2. Add sliced onions to saute for 1 min. Add minced beef and stir to break it up..
3. Add spaghetti sauce and stir to mix evenly. Turn off heat and set side.
To assemble the Lasagna
1. Scoop a ladle of beef sauce on a deep dish
I prefer to use disposal rectangle shaped cases, so can just eat and throw. You can use any casserole dish. Choose rectangular shaped dishes as the lasagna is rectangle in shape.
2. Scatter some sliced mushrooms on top
3. Place 2 slices of the Lasagna on top. Make sure the lasagna covers the beef/mushrooms.
4. Sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Repeat Steps 1 to 4 till you reach the top of the dish. Leave a small gap (about 1cm) so that it will not overflow.
6. The top should be just CHEESE.
7. Baked in preheated oven for 190C for 20 minutes.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1