Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:20 am Post subject: Double Chocolate Chips Cookies
|Photo was taken with the Salted Caramel Ice cream..
150g soft brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract(I use Nielsen Massey's Vanilla Extract)
100g Dark Couverture chocolate chips(I use Belcolade's Belgium Choco chips)
30g cocoa powder (I use Cacao Barry Extra Brute Cocoa Powder)
200g Plain Flour( I use Blue Jacket Premium Plain Flour)
1. Melt butter in a sauce pot over low heat till liquid. Set aside to cool.
2. Add sugar, egg, vanilla extract and cocoa powder to stir till well combined
3. Add flour, choc chips to mix till it forms into a dough.
4. Scoop out on baking tray, press down to flatten it.
5. Baked in preheated oven 180C for 20 mins.
6. Remove to cool on wire rack before storing.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1