Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:04 pm Post subject: Cornmeal Chicken
This is Chicken thigh (deboned), and fried, sliced up. Depending on whether you prefer this or wings, works the same!
12 pcs of chicken wings
4 pcs of chicken thigh with skin(deboned)
half tsp sea salt
100g cornmeal (fine grain)
50g bread crumbs(I use the japanese type)
oil for deep frying
1. wash chicken wings/chicken thighs and pluck out any feathers (if any)
2. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Marinate chicken wings/meat with marinate mix for 20 mins.
4. Heat up wok with cooking oil and deep fry till golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve immediately. Good with mayo, salad cream or chilli sauce. Even better on its own.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1