Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:27 pm Post subject: De Zaan Cocoa Biscuits(rec n pic)
|Packed into these candy jars..like fit for a Queen!
Sold at our KC stores...
Taiwan Cake Flour : only Available in Kitchen Capers(kallang bahru and kent ridge)
Makes 50 pieces of cookies
120g butter, salted(melted till liquid state)
200g Taiwan's Blue Jacket Premium Cake Flour*(Blue Jacket is a brand)
50g Rice Flour
80g Light brown sugar(* you can use 100g Castor Sugar)
20g De Zaan Cocoa Powder
50g Royal Feuilletine
1. Put liquid butter, sugar, cocoa powder and flour into a small mixing bowl and stir till evenly mixed.
2. Add Feuilletine and mix evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 200C for 10 mins.
4. Shape the dough into balls, flatten it and place on the tray that is buttered lightly.
Ready for the oven
5. Lower the oven temperature to 180C and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove to cool before storing into cookie jars.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1