Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:19 am Post subject: Bittersweet Chocolate Thins
Recipe from my late mentor Madam Tan Seok Buay.
I would bake this for her whenever she had to travel with her hubby, our church's Pastor Kim San. She would nibble this on the plane.
I missed her so so much...! :(
180 g butter(salted)
200 g plain flour
30g Cocoa powder
100 g light brown sugar
80 g fine sugar
2 tbsp Brandy
1. Cream butter, sugar in a mixer till creamy.
2. Add egg to beat till well mixed.
3. Turn off mixer and fold in flour, brandy, cocoa powder .
4. Lined a baking tray with baking paper.
5. Use a piped bag to squeeze out tiny spots on the paper
6. Bake in preheated oven 180 for 15 mins.
7. Remove and cool completely on wire rack.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1