Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:26 am Post subject: Seafood Pizza
Its been like forever since I made these. the last time I made this from scratch was when Melody was only 6 years old. She's 17 years old now.
Makes 2 sets of 10 inch Pizza
Ingredients for dough
200 ml lukewarm water
1.5 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
400g bread flour( I use Blue Jacket Premium Bread Flour)
1.5 tsp yeast
half cup of Pasta sauce
1 cup sliced button mushrooms( fresh)
2 large squids(remove head/tentacles, sliced into rings)
10 medium grey prawns(devein, shelled)
1 medium white onion(chopped)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. In a small bowl, add water, sugar and yeast and stir a while. Leave it aside for about 5 minutes till foamy.
2. In a big mixing bowl, add flour, salt to mix.
3. Making a well in the centre of the flour, pour in yeast water and slowly fold in to incorporate evenly. Knead till it forms into a smooth dough.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the pizza pan and knead the dough straight onto the pan. Using your fingers to push the dough till it reaches the side of the pan. Leave it aside, covered with a cloth to rise. (about 30 minutes on a warmed day)
5. Wet your hands with olive oil and rub onto the top of the pizza dough.
6. Using the back of a spatula, spread pasta sauce all over the top.
7. Randomly, drop all the topping ingredients (seafood, mushrooms, onions).
8. Lastly add mozzarella cheese (shredded)
9. Baked in preheated oven 220C for 20 minutes.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1