Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:57 pm Post subject: Salted Yolk Prawns
300g Large Tiger Prawns
3 salted egg yolks(discard the egg white)
1 tbsp coarsely ground black peppercorns
1. Steam yolks for 10 minutes till cooked.
2. Add butter to wok to melt, then add cooked yolks
3. Using the spatula to press down and break the yolks, stir fry till it foams.
4. Add Prawns and stir fry and cover it with a lid from a sauce pot.
5. Leave it covered for 5 mins on high heat.
6. Add water and stir to mix. Sprinkle black pepper corns over the top and serve immediately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1