Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:50 am Post subject: Easy Fried Rice for kids
|This is quick and easy and most kids loved this.
For one serving only
1 bowl of cooked, overnight rice(from the fridge)
1 eggs(lightly beaten)
100g frozen vegetables(consists of diced carrots, sweet corn kernels, green peas)
3 pcs of chicken or pork sausages(diced)
1.5 tbsp fish sauce
1. In a wok, add 1 tbsp cooking oil and stir fry diced sausages till slightly brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Using the same wok, add 1 tbsp oil, and beaten egg and quickly stir fry to make scrambled eggs.
3. Add cold rice and stir to mix.
4. Add frozen vegetables and sausages, fish sauce.
5. Stir to mix evenly.
6. Serve with tomato sauce or Mayo on the side.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1