Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:03 pm Post subject: Roast Beef Terrine(recipe n pic)
|not the real authentic version..but a version which I improvised to cut down on fats.
surprisingly, very tasty. gel stays gel for a longer time outside the fridge. hubby says very nice.
200g Roast Beef(cut into cubes)
500ml Chicken stock
pinch of salt to taste
2 tbsp Gelatine powder
1. add gelatine powder to chicken stock and stir till its mixed.
2. Boil chicken stock till gelatine has melted.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Add cubed beef into a loaf pan.
5. Pour hot stock over it and leave it in the chiller fridge to set(about 1 to 2 hours).
6. Serve cold. Cut using a sharp knife.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1