Joined: 19 Sep 2005
|Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:55 am Post subject: Deep Fried Snickers, Mars bars or other chocolate confection
|Recipe for Deep Fried Snickers:
* 1 cup milk
* 2 tablespoons vinegar
* 1 tablespoon oil
* 1 cup flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
The other important ingredients
Some Snickers (or other candy bars, even Oreos also can) *Note: I think it's easier to cut your candy bars into smaller pieces*
Oil for deep frying
1. Make sure your candybar is frozen or in the fridge for some time. Thoroughly mix batter ingredients. Let this batter stand at room temperature 20-30 minutes.
2. Add the baking powder to the batter. Heat up the oil for deep frying.
3. Dip the Mars Bars into the batter, draining off the excess.
4. Fry in 375 degrees farenheit (hot) until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towels.
5. Enjoy your rich snack/dessert.
Photos and full page here: