Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:04 am Post subject: Golden UFOs
|this is super duper easy to make. and you can mix and match your favourite fillings too.
Melody wanted to call it Flying Saucers from Outer Space. but I think the title is too long. So I call it Golden UFOs
24 pcs egg wanton skin
150 g minced pork
1 tbsp spring onions(chopped)
12 pcs of prawn(devein, shells removed)
5 pcs of water chestnuts(chopped into fine cubes)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp of beaten egg
1 tbps cornflour
remaining beaten egg to be used as 'glue'
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the wanton skin.
2. Add a tablespoon of fillings in the center of the wanton skin.
3. brush all around the sides with beaten egg.
4. Place another piece of wanton skin on top to seal.
5. Deep fry in hot wok of oil till it turns golden brown.
6. Serve hot, immediately with your favourite dipping sauces
* Best to go with Sweet chilli or Salad Cream
To reheat, just pop it in a toaster oven for 5 mins.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1