Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:54 am Post subject: Curry Fish Head(recipe n pic)
|I made this very thick(i mean the gravy)
1 large fish head(cut into half)
1 tsp salt and 1 tsp ground pepper mixed with 70g rice flour
400ml Evaporated milk
120ml coconut milk
2 potatoes(wash, sliced)
salt to taste
curry paste: Blend together
10 pcs dried red chilli
3 pcs shallots
2 pcs garlic
50g dried shrimps
1 tsp tumeric powder
1 lemon grass stalk
1 cm galangal
1. Coat fish head with rice flour mix.
2. Deep fry till crispy, golden brown(over high heat for 10 mins)
3. Remove and place in a deep casserole.
4. deep fry potato slices till golden brown, add to the fish head.
5. Keep the oil and leave about 50ml in the wok.
6. Add the curry paste and cook till it is fragrant.
7. Add the milk and cook till it boils.
8. Pour the hot gravy over the fish head and serve immediately with rice.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1