Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:32 pm Post subject: Lavendar Vinegar(recipe n pic)
3 tbsp dried Lavendar flowers
300ml Distilled White Vinegar(S&W brand)
1. Pour vinegar into a sauce pot and heat over the stove for 5 mins(low heat).
2. Turn off the heat and leave it to cool.
3. Add flowers into it and pour into the bottle and seal with a cork.
4. Leave it to stand for 3 weeks in a warm and bright place.
5. Use the vinegar as according to each recipe.
The vinegar will turn into a light purple tint. It should smell of sweet lavendar fragrance.
No need to freeze. Can be kept outside the fridge, away from direct heat. Store in a dry, cool place.
This is great for marinating Beef, Lamb.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1