Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:09 am Post subject: Mock Teriyaki Fish Strips(recipe n pic)
1 packet of beancurd sticks*
100g rice flour
50g plain flour
50ml Japanese light soya sauce
20ml Oyster sauce
20ml onion oil
1. Mix batter and stir till there are no lumps.
2. Heat up wok with oil, dip each beancurd stick with the batter and deep fried till it turn golden brown.
3. remove and drain on paper towel.
4. Keep the oil. Heat up wok again.
5. Mix sauce ingredients and add to the wok to stir fry till it thickens
6. Add beancurd sticks to fry and coat evenly.
7. Serve with fresh coriander leaves garnishing.
this packet of beancurd sticks appear as what you see in the food photo. Its already been cut into thin long strips.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1