Joined: 18 Dec 2007
|Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:35 pm Post subject: White Choc Banana Pancakes
This is my first post here! It's great to meet all of you... Hope to learn more from all of you!
1 cup plain flour ( I used 3/4C plain + 1/4C whole wheat)
2 tbsp white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup milk
2 bananas chopped (you can puree it if you want. I like the chunkiness)
handful of white/dark choc
Some oil/butter for the griddle (I didn't use any cos' mine is non-stick)
1. In a bowl, add flour, sugar, B.P., salt.
2. Whisk in milk, V.E., egg.
3. Whisk in chopped banana and choc
4. Heat the griddle, oil it and pour the p.cake batter on it. The size of the p.cake is up to you. You can make a big one or many small ones.
5. Once bubbles start to appear and it starts to look dry, flip it over for a minute or so
6. Remove from griddle and serve hot.
Last edited by Halimah on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total