Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:14 am Post subject: Pickled Garlic(rec n pic)
10 pcs of China fragrant garlic, peeled
500ml red glutinous rice wine
1. Wash and peel away the skin of the garlic.
2. use a large glass jar, pour wine into it.
3. Add garlic into and make sure the wine covers all of it.
4. Cover and leave it to soak overnight in the fridge.
5. By the next day, its ready for use.
What to use it for?
1. Sliced it thinly for great stirfry with meat
2. can be added as part of the marinating sauce for meats, fish
3. Can be eaten straight like a cold appetizer or mixed with chinese pickles
As long as the garlics are soak in the liquid, it keeps indefinitely.
This liquid can be reuse several times.
Do not throw away the wine liquid.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1