Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:57 pm Post subject: Green Tea Ice Cream Muffins(recipe n pic)
|I made Green Tea yogurt ice cream the other day..decided to use it to make some muffins.
If not, just buy Green Tea Ice Cream from supermarket to try this at home.
Here's the recipe I have posted for the Green Tea Yogurt ice cream
Makes 1 dozen
250ml Green tea yogurt ice cream
200g Self raising flour
100g chocolate chips
3 tbsp sugar
1. Leave ice cream out on room temperature till it melts into liquid state.
2. Add sugar, flour and mix till well combined.
3. Add chocolate chips in and mix.
4. Pour into muffin cases or silicone muffin tray.(about 3/4 full)
5. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 15 to 20 mins.
6. Remove to cool slightly.
This muffin is best eaten WARM..so the crust remains nice and crispy.
Notes on Silicone ware
1. Do not grease or oil the tray
2. Pour only half of the batter instead of 3/4 full.
3. Put the silicone tray on a metal tray if its too soft.
4. Once baked, remove to cool on wire rack. Turn it over and push the mould to release the cakes.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1