Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:01 pm Post subject: Sweet Teriyaki Wings(rec n pic)
|I don't have a nicer picture. This was created on-the-fly because Melody wanted Honey Oyster Sauced Chix Wings but I don't have oyster sauce. So I use the Japanese Light Soya sauce to create this.
This is a great recipe to do for picnics, BBQ parties too. Kids loved it..adults too!
1kg Chicken Wings
Marinating sauce: mix together
200ml Japanese Light soya sauce
50ml sesame oil
juice from 1 orange
zest from 1 orange
1. Add sauce to chicken wings, make sure its well coated.
2. Put it into a large ziplock bag together with the sauce and marinate in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
3. Grill/Roast in preheated oven for 30 mins over 220C.
4. Turn the wings over at interval of 15 mins.
5. Boil the sauce in a sauce pot till warmed.
6. Once wings are grilled, pour hot sauce over it.
Serve hot with mayo, chilli sauce or ketchup
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1