Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:26 am Post subject: Tofu with Japanese Kelp Seaweed(rec n pic)
We had this with porridge...delicious and light, refreshing taste for a change of fried stuff.
1 pack Silken tofu
30 g dried kelp(a kind of seaweed)
1.5 tbsp miso paste
30ml warm water
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp ginger oil
1/2 tsp sugar
sliced red chilli as garnishing
1. Soak kelp in hot water to soften, wash, drained.
2. Remove tofu from the packet, run thru tap water to drain off excess water.
3. Place tofu on a deep dish.
4. Mix the sauce ingredients together and drizzle over the tofu.
5. Top with soften kelp
6. Steam over high heat for 10 mins.
7. Garnish with sliced chilli.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1