Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 am Post subject: Tofu with Chicken Floss(rec n pic)
1 pack Silken tofu
50g to 70g Chicken Floss
2 tbsp hot bean paste
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp sugar
sliced red chilli, spring onions, coriander leaf as garnishing
1. Remove tofu from pack, briefly wash in tap water, place on a deep dish.
2. Scoop the hot bean paste and drop on each side of the tofu.
3. Sprinkle sugar on top the tofu. Drizzle sesame oil on top.
4. Pile the tofu with chicken floss.
5. Steam over high heat for 10 mins.
6. Garnish with spring onions, coriander leaves..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1