Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 am Post subject: Salami Tofu(rec n pic)
1 pack Silken tofu
6 to 8 thinly sliced salami
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
sliced spring onions, as garnishing
1. Remove tofu from pack, briefly wash in tap water, place on a deep dish.
2. Line up salami pieces on top of the tofu.
3. Drizzle sauce over it.
4. Sprinkle chopped spring onions on the side of the tofu.
5. Steam over high heat for 8 minutes.
6. Serve warm with more spring onions on the side.
If you don't like Salami, add ham or chopped chinese yunnan ham or chinese sausages(chopped).
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1