Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:25 am Post subject: Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream(rec n pic)
|I served this with feuilletine..yums..!
300g frozen raspberry
300g thickened cream
200g icing sugar
1. Put frozen fruits and icing sugar in a bowl and blend till smooth.
2. Whip cream till creamy and stiff and add pureed fruits and run the blender in short runs just to briefly mix.
3. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
1. Do not thaw the fruits to blend. Use a good or heavy duty blender to blend the fruits.
2. I have added more sugar as the frozen fruits are often very sour. Reduce the sugar if the fruits are fresh and sweet.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1