Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 am Post subject: Naughty Nelly Green Chilli Spice Crackers(rec n pic)
|Again, with the spices I got from my friend Chef David Nelson. Its not spicy at all..so kids can try this.
200g rice flour
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp Naughty Nelly's Green Chilli Spice
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients together and stir till well combined.
2. The batter should be liquid-fluid..not lumpy or creamy.
3. Heat up a wok with oil.
4. Put the flat ladle in to heat so its coated with oil.
5. Scoop a tablespoon of the batter onto the ladle and slowly dip into the hot oil.
6. Leave it in the wok to sizzle for 1 min, shaking the ladle side to side or poke it with a skewer to release it from the ladle..
7. Deep fry for another min, turning over, then remove to drain excess oil from paper towels.
8. Keep in air tight storage jars..great on its own or eaten with curries or spiced rice..!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1